Saturday, January 5, 2008

Motivational Propaganda


I was looking online for a representational image which I can use to help motivate Suzanne through her pending rehabilitation. As she is currently bedridden, and not yet independently mobile, her first step will be to get into a wheelchair. It will be a miraculous day when this happens. However, that is going to be but a temporary pit stop, en route to walking again on her own. I looked for one with the universal "no" sign. But I ended up quickly making that one in photoshop. However the one which looks like the traditional evolution image, is also good. That one came from here. It is for paralyzed patients, but I think the image is fitting.

If you come up with your own, send them our way.

1 comment:

  1. Suzanne, we want you to know that Claire's family at American Eagle is thinking and praying for you and your family during this challenging time.

    ReplyDelete