Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Winning Design(s)

We had a difficult time deciding what design we liked better. Suzanne ultimately decided on the blue and orange one (right) because it was vibrant and lively. Therefore that is considered our "winning" design. The designer captured everything that we were going for and must be commended.


The other design we liked, and the vote winner among the other graphic artists was the one, with the "star people" (left). It was also well designed and captured a feeling of hope. Therefore, we asked if we could use the design, in addition to the first. Fortunately we can!


Unfortunately, we cannot pin down a date until Suzanne has had an opportunity to get out of the NRH and on with her life. Nor do we know when her future surgeries will take place. Of course we will keep you posted. However, in the meantime, if you would like to wear your support for Suzanne, visit the Official Shops: Design 1 & Design 2 are both available.

8 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the shirts - I can't wait to sport my Walk with Suz shirt ;) Suzie Q - I think of you often and look forward to the day when I can visit you!

    Much love,
    Ali C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be there to walk with Suz, Waiting eagerly for that day

    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  3. my thoughts are often with you guys and i am praying for you. i love the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are really looking forward to the day when we can join all three of you for the walk. Starting and ending at the FDR memorial is very fitting and it will truly be a great day to celebrate.

    Pat great work on the Blog.
    Much love
    Colleen and Darren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shirts! Can't wait to wear one! We will def be there to walk with everyone!
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that shirt. We are all looking forward to the walk with Suzanne. Can you picture us all talking and walking at the same time and no one listening to what we are saying. Keep up the faith Suzanne. We love you all and anxious to see you
    Love Auntie Sue & Uncle Claude

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anyhelp you need putting this in motion - let us know. We look forward to walking with Suz.

    Love you guys. Please give her a ton of hugs and kisses from us.

    Christine, Jeff & Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found this block surfing the net and am so glad I did! I am constantly asking my Dad for updates when he speaks to Suzy or Uncle Bob. Uncle Bob was in NJ a few wks ago and I saw an updated pic of Gabby, she looks just like Suz, so adorable. Suzy - I think about you and pray for your speedy recovery daily. This a great way to check in on how everyone is doing. I hope we can come down and visit soon!! I would love to see all of you and the baby. Happy early birthday to both you and Gaby!!

    Love your cousin,
    Zan and Jim

    ReplyDelete